checklink: Timeout Problem

From: Eric Zumot <Eric.Zumot@biznet-solutions.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:04:37 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

LinkChecker keeps stoping and throws the below error[1] whenever I run
it on http://www.delni.gov.uk with recursion depth 2, in other words 2
levels deep. I've adjusted the headers by adding "Keep-Alive:
timeout=15, max=100\n"; and "Connection: Keep-Alive\n"; it checked few
more links but keept throwing the below error no matter how many times I
modify the timeout. Does anybody know what's happening here...

Note: I am running LinkChecker on window 2000 using IIS.

[1]
HTTP/1.1 502 Gateway Error
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0