Extracting the 0.6.5-beta2 code from CVS

From: Ian Stuart <ian.stuart@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:05:39 +0000
To: Validator list <www-validator@w3.org>

I know it's in there, but when I try to get it, is clears all my beta1
stuff.

Other than extracting it to a separate directory, is there a way of
getting the beta2 stuff out to play with?

--

 Ian Stuart, Perl Laghu. EDINA, Edinburgh University.

| Just because the voices are not real               |
| it does not mean you should ignore their advice.   |
| Works web site:    http://edina.ac.uk/             |
| Personal web site: http://lucas.ucs.ed.ac.uk/      |