Re: Re: [VE][139] Error Message Feedback

Hi Lachlan Hunt,

	Thanks for your explaination. The text generator is also for GB2312, but I find char 30 shouldn't be content of that page. It should be someone pastered the invaild char to the editor. So I replaced the char 30 with null(""). It's ok now:)

And now I'm fixing the error "Line 151, column 10: ID "navcell" already defined".
I was using the following code to do for that
function switchCell(n) {
	if(navcell.length==undefined||tb.length==undefined){
		return;
	}
	for(i=0;i<navcell.length;i++){
		navcell[i].className="tab-off";
		tb[i].style.display="none";
	}
	navcell[n-1].className="tab-on";
	tb[n-1].style.display="block";
}

I'm trying to use children[n] instead of navcell[n]

Best Regards
				 wengzhishan
          2004-12-18

dragonimp@impx.net