Re: Re: [VE][139] Error Message Feedback

From: wengzhishan <dragonimp@impx.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:54:31 +0800
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@iinet.net.au>
Cc: "www-validator community" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi Lachlan Hunt,

	Thanks for your explaination. The text generator is also for GB2312, but I find char 30 shouldn't be content of that page. It should be someone pastered the invaild char to the editor. So I replaced the char 30 with null(""). It's ok now:)

And now I'm fixing the error "Line 151, column 10: ID "navcell" already defined".
I was using the following code to do for that
function switchCell(n) {

I'm trying to use children[n] instead of navcell[n]

Best Regards