[VE][257] Error Message Feedback

From: Victor Hugg <victorhugg@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I was running the 'Markup Validation Service
v0.6.7', and it gave me only one message:

Line 1853, column 19: an attribute value specification
must be an attribute value literal unless SHORTTAG YES
is specified

The XHTML in question only had 1848 lines in it, and
that line doesn't appear in the code anywhere.

Just thought I had to bring this to your attention.

Victor Hugg