Re: Validator Help

From: Drew Garrett <compnerd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 11:55:30 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

I want to say thank you to all the help everyone gave me getting my
validator to work, but after it actually ran I ran into another
problem.  I have placed in two different pages to validate
(http://compnerd.mine.nu and http://compnerd.mine.nu/calendar) and I
do know that the calendar page is valid HTML 4.01 Transitional.  But
both pages return an error saying "end of document in prolog" and it
is talking about my DocType.  I have no idea what this is supposed to
mean, so I looked on Google and that didn't help, and I tried the
errors doc page, and nothing was on there, so I come back to you.  If
anyone could tell me where I went wrong, please do.

Thank you,
Drew Garrett