RE: Modified DTDs

From: <clong@itlnet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:50:33 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Yes,

I modified a DTD to include the <foot> element (as an example for my
class).
Here's the page...

http://www.billnchimene.com/index.html

Here's another version of the document with the correct MIME type.

http://www.billnchimene.com/index6.php

In the past, the validator had no problems validating this page with the
added element....for either MIME type (text/html or the application/xhtml+xml).
However, now it notes the page as invalid.  I have done nothing
additional to the DTD or the page that would render it as invalid.  So, I
wonder if it has to do with the recent upgrades to the validator.

Any assistance would be appreciated. :)

Chimene Long
clong@itlnet.net