RE: Modified DTDs

From: <clong@itlnet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:50:33 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

I modified a DTD to include the <foot> element (as an example for my
Here's the page...

Here's another version of the document with the correct MIME type.

In the past, the validator had no problems validating this page with the
added element....for either MIME type (text/html or the application/xhtml+xml).
However, now it notes the page as invalid.  I have done nothing
additional to the DTD or the page that would render it as invalid.  So, I
wonder if it has to do with the recent upgrades to the validator.

Any assistance would be appreciated. :)

Chimene Long