Modified DTDs

From: <clong@itlnet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:42:49 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

My name is Chimene Long.  In the past I was able to modify DTDs and validate
them using the W3C validator.  However, now the pages that used to validate easily
no longer validate.  The validator will not follow the modified DOCTYPE declaration
and URL.

Could you please provide information regarding this?  I would like to continue using
my modified DTDs but would like to find a validator that will check the work.

I would appreciate any assistance you could give.  Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Chimene Long
IWA-HWG Instructor
clong@itlnet.net