checklink: option to ignore certain links or groups of links

From: James Gallagher <jgallagher@gso.uri.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:37:29 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'm not sure if checklink can do this, but I cannot find any reference
to such an option in the docs or on the mailing list. If it is possible,
please tell me how!

What I'd like to do is run checklink but have it not check my sites ftp:
links every time. I'd also like to limit checking of some parts of my
site, but with more control than the -D option provides. For example, if
I could exclude all URLs which match a regex, that would be great.

Thanks for writing checklink! I've found it to be valuable.

James
James Gallagher		         The Distributed Oceanographic Data System
jgallagher@gso.uri.edu               http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/dods
Voice/Fax: 406.723.8663