Application/Octet stream not supported

From: Wesley Philpot <wesleyphilpot@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

                           I have tried to validate a page of my website on my computer, for xhtml compatability.
The file was origonally made by frontpage 2002, and I have removed all of the uppercase letters in the html coding and replaced them with lowercase, however I still have this message above being produced.
Do you have any idea's, as I wish to eventually upgrade both of my websites to xhtml transitional for compliability.
I look forward to any suggestions that anyone has.

                                                                                              Yours Sincerely

                                                                                                WesleyPhilpot