Validation & errors

From: Richard Cerrato <rcerrato@highvision.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:03:46 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Somehow I find it difficult to have much faith in the validation done at http://validator.w3.org/ since I tried to validate http://www.w3.org/ and the results show 18 errors. This kinda makes me wonder if any of this works or if anyone cares as long as the page displays the way the author intended.
Thank you for the insight on just what w3c validation is really worth.