Problem with Validator

From: BfA <BfA@FuckinEh.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:23:13 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I've been using your validator to make sure all my code is xhtml
compliant and I have to say that it's a great tool and I've made most of
my site compliant so far.

Today though, while running a file through it told me that my page was
NOT xhtml compliant but didn't list any errors or warnings which I found
very strange. I've included the html file(just rename to .html) so you
can take a look at it if you wanted to. I dunno if this is a bug or
what. It gave me 8 errors then I changed the lines on 936 and 937 to
small case and then I changed them back and still got the error.

Thanks for your service,

BfA