not valid, but no info

From: Barnaby Falls <barnabyf@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:26:15 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org

I used to get a listing of the items that are faulty in my HTML but now all
I get is "This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!", then "Below are
the results of attempting to parse this document with an SGML parser.", then
nothing, the next section is the source listing. Is there a bug or is the
service limited now to only revealing that the source has an error but will
not show what the error is anymore? Thanks, and hope this helps.

Barnaby. . .

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.