proper count of <td> tags, colspan attribute, rowspan attribute

From: <FJ_Thuringia@web.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:20:21 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

in the real world of creating HTMLs I often have errors, that result from missing <td> tags, surplus <td> tags, incorrect colspan attributes and incorrect rowspan attributes. Am I right, that W3Cs HTML validator can't detect such errors? Are there tools in this world, that are able to detect such errors?

Best thanks in advance.

Falko Junior, Arnstadt (Germany)

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110