Any workarounds for webbot-action invalid attribute?

From: Jake Montana <jakub_usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I am forced to use FrontPage. Got a form on a page
controlled by a bot, FrontPage automatically inserts a
'webbot-action' attribute to the finished page which
is of course not valid HTML, and won't pass the
validator. Would anyone know how I can prevent this
from happening other that using CGI or PHP for the
form?

Thank you!