Re: [Fwd: Broken link in a W3C validator page.]

Hello Vivien.

On Tuesday, Jul 15, 2003, at 01:19 Asia/Tokyo, Vivien Lacourba wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On the validator page, links to W3C pages included in the footer are
> broken.

Yes, this is fixed in CVS indeed.

> They refer to validator.w3.org instead of www.w3.org
> I checked the source file, and the issue seemed to be solved in an
> other
> version of the footer page (footer.html Rev:1.5.2.3), but the current
> version is the 1.5.2.2.
> It is very strange because the latest version is the 1.8.

We try to keep the service in sync with the released software, and we
haven't released a new version of the software since we noticed this
mistake... (currently in beta test). That explains why.

Thanks for forwarding the report.

olivier