Re: nosgml options

From: Nigel J. Andrews <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:11:49 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'm not sure this is really the correct list as it may be an Apache question,
however...

I installed the validator locally as I was finding the W3C server typically
took 20s to delivery result pages to my application. However, I've found that
it takes about the same locally as well. Now I've verified that check runs for
about 2s and I've sat watching the network traffic appear about 15s after this
exits. So, is this a known issue?

Perhaps it's the result of setting server-parsed on .html files for the
validator?

Unfortunately, I've already spent longer than I wanted to on making validation
available, what with trying to workout how to use nsgml after finding it in the
manpages, so I can't really invest much time in investigating the cause of this
post check script delay. So any hints to let me avoid it will be most welcome.

--
Nigel J. Andrews