Re: Installing from cvs HEAD - feedback

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 17:46, Dave Evans wrote:

> A few points... hope you find them useful, and I'm not dupeing too much from the
> archives.

Applied, with a trivial tweak to persist-options.patch.  Thanks!

Just to make sure; you know that CVS HEAD is an unstable development
version, which is pretty much guaranteed to be broken (as you've already
noticed)?  [I just added a note about this in the header template.]

If you're looking for a production quality validator, see the
validator-0_6_0-branch in CVS or download a tarball from
<http://validator.w3.org/source/>, a RPM from <http://cachalot.ods.org/>
or a Debian package from <http://www.mathgen.ch/debian/>.

But if you want to hack validator, you're welcome, and HEAD is the
correct place for that :)

Cheers,
--
\/ille Skyttä