Validator problems

From: Mark Hudspeth <hudspeth@planetview.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:31:44 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,
I noticed a few months ago that when I view the validator page at
http://validator.w3.org/ all I see is code.  I am using the same
browsers IE 4.5 and Netscape 4.7 on a Macintosh. I have used this
valadation page before and it was in a regular viewable xhtml format.  I
noticed today that the same thing happened to the main site page at
http://www.w3.org , all I see is the code.  I can see the feedback page
OK at http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html and the W3C tutorials are OK
also.  Any idea why and can it be fixed? I wrote not long ago about the
validator giving error messages and it started right after that.  I used
sanfranciscomark@yahoo.com when I wrote last.
Thanks
Mark Hudspeth