small patch: broken link

From: Orna Agmon <ladypine@vipe.technion.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:30:06 +0200 (IST)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi All,

From the following error:

Line 16, column 49:  document type does not allow element "div" here
(explain...).

  ...x - Haifa Linux Club - <div dir="rtl">

I get sent to

http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html#not-allowed-contained

but this name does not appear in this document. It should have been

http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html#not-allowed

And I wanted to thank you for the validator. It is such a great help, that
it defines the target of a standard web page: We say that A web page
should be w3-validator free, when we mean that it should comply to
standards.

Thanks,
Orna Agmon.