Validator install on Linux (Slackware)

From: Nick Talbott <nickt@powys.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:33:27 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear list

[newbie post]

I've just successfully completed a local installation of the release version
of the Validator running under Apache on Linux (Slackware 8.1).  The
Validator source page asks for feedback on successful installs, so here is is!

I made notes on the installation process, and if these are likely to be of
any help to anyone else I'd be pleased to supply them (just a plain text file
at the moment).

Regards

- Nick

--
Nick Talbott, Powys County Council (UK)
IT Policy and Strategy Manager/Rheolwr Polisi a Chynllunio TGCh

email:	nickt@powys.gov.uk
fax:	01597 824781
web:	www.powys.gov.uk and www.powysweb.co.uk