Suggested help for message #338

From: Hans de Graaff <hans@degraaff.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:39:48 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I'm just trying out the new Beta 0.6.5 validator on some of my
pages. Here is a suggestion for error message #338 (and thanks for
allowing us to make the validator even more useful in this way!):

--
A common cause for this error is that you are using an unescaped & in
your HTML code. If you want a & to show up it is best to use the

Another possibility for this error is if you mistyped the entity
code.
--

I'm also not sure what the exact difference is between this error and
error #25. It seems to me like #25 and #338 are always generated both

Kind regards,

Hans