suggested enhancement

From: O-Man <orions@patmedia.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:30:25 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello.  I have a set of web applications that dynamically generate
XHTML, WML and CHTML via a content negotiation process that uses the
Accept and User-Agent header values.  Your validator doesn't send an
Accept header and it doesn't allow me to specify an Accept header value.
 Therefore I'd have to write some special-case rules to get my site to
return XHTML content based on your validator's User-Agent value (which
I'd rather not do).  It would be nice if your interface would allow me
to specify an Accept value of  "text/html" (for instance).

Thanks,
Orion