Re: HTML validator : learn from Link checker!

Hi Tony.

On Wednesday, Apr 23, 2003, at 01:45 Asia/Tokyo, Tony Rogers wrote:
> As webmaster of an incredibly huge site, I found myself wishing that
> the
> HTML validator had a similar feature.  Does anyone know of a validator
> that
> can check multiple pages--or, say, all the webpages in a single
> directory--by giving it a single command?

In addition to what Nick already said, you may be interested by the
approach given by the LogValidator (instead of a spider, use your logs
to check the most popular documents and try to find the ones that are
not valid):
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/LogValidator/

cheers, olivier
--