please add HTTP_ACCEPT = application/xhtml+xml,text/html

From: java java <cop3252@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 04:57:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

when validating please include a
HTTP_ACCEPT = application/xhtml+xml, text/html
to your header.
I have php code in my web-page that serves up the
xhtml as application/xhtml+xml with type of XHTML1.1
but only if the UA states that it can accept
application/xhtml+xml.  If the UA can accept
application/xhtml+xml then the page is XHTML1.1 else
the page is XHTML1.0 Strict.  When I try and validate
my XHTML1.1 pages, the validator fails to say that it
can accept application/xhtml+xml and thus instead of
validating the XHTML1.1 page it validates a XHTML1.0
Strict page.  I would like the validator to state in
the header under HTTP_ACCEPT that it can handle
application/xhtml+xml.
Thank you for your time.