Unable to validate protected pages.

From: David Kerrawn <davidkerrawn@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:27:01 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

I've install the validator and it works fine for all pages that do not
require authentication, but if a page does require authentication then I
just keeps asking me for the same details over and over until I get the 401

I imagine it's an apache config issue but the only thin affected is
validator. I can get to the pages fine using wget or a browser.

Hope you can help

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out