Re: Validation issue

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:49:59 -0800
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "LECHNER, Georg" <Georg.LECHNER@bka.gv.at>

Write your URLs with &amp; everywhere you see a "raw" &.  This will fix
the problem and has no negative effects (your links will still work in

BTW, this is the most common question on this list.

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com
Author, CSS in 24 Hours                       http://cssin24hours.com
Inland Anti-Empire Blog                      http://blog.kynn.com/iae