Re: Validation issue

Write your URLs with & everywhere you see a "raw" &.  This will fix
the problem and has no negative effects (your links will still work in
every
browser).

BTW, this is the most common question on this list.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com