Re: Beta: Fatal Error: No DOCTYPE specified!

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:43:33 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

>* Terje Bless wrote:
>>[using lang and xml:lang]
>>[...] Can you think of any [reasons] against including it?
>
>[No.]

Ok. I've changed it in current CVS. It will be in the next update.

>>Ain't I a stinker? :-)
>
>No, but maybe on estrogen.

Quite possibly. Exploring your feminine side, and all that. :-)

Thanks for the help with this, Björn!
--
I have to admit that I'm hoping the current situation with regard to XML
Namespaces and W3C XML Schemas is a giant practical joke,   but I see no