Configuration file for the development version ?

From: Frederic Schutz <schutz@mathgen.ch>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:44:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

I downloaded the development version of the navigator via CVS. The script
wants to read the configuration file /etc/w3c/validator.conf, which does
not seem to be present in the CVS. Did I miss it ? If it is really not
present, could it be added or made available somewhere ? Any sample file
would do. I could certainly build a new one myself using the Perl code,
but I'd like to make this version work "out of the box" on my machine
before starting to play with it...

Thanks in advance for any information !

Frederic