Re: information

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:08:59 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Maria Blasini <mariaannacarmina.blasini@istruzione.it>

Maria Blasini <mariaannacarmina.blasini@istruzione.it> wrote:

>Sorry, I'm the webmaster of the web site of my school. My problem is the
>English language. I wish our site is an accesibily web, but I don't
>understood your explanations. There is something in italian language
>that you know? I am not an html planner, but I use an html editor.

I am sorry, but I do not speak Italian so I do not know of any good
resources in that language. Perhaps one of the other subscribers on this
mailinglist can suggest some good resources for you?

The language of the error messages reported by the Validator Service is
hard to understand even for native English speakers, but we try as best we
can to explain them. So if there is any message in particular that you find
difficult to understand, we might try to help you with that.

But I am afraid a full Italian translation is out of the question for the
near term. We simply do not have the resources for that.

--
"I don't want to learn to manage my anger;
 I want to FRANCHISE it!" -- Kevin Martin