Re: The Validator page is invalid!

Vincent Quint <quint@w3.org> wrote:

>More precisely, the validator page [1] uses invalid CSS style sheets.
>Just validate [1] with the CSS validator, or download it in Amaya and do
>Views -> Show_parsing-errors.

The errors reported by Amaya are known issues and are fixed in CVS. We'll
also do a small review of our CSS for the next maintenance release as
apparently we haven't been quite carefull enough in that department. :-)

Thanks for the feedback!

--
I have to admit that I'm hoping the current situation with regard to XML
Namespaces and W3C XML Schemas is a giant practical joke,   but I see no