your new pages - possible problem with Opera

From: Charles W. Carey <cwcarey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:51:26 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear validator team,

I've enjoyed your newly-revised pages and am finding a lot of worthwhile
information and tips in them. However, I've noticed a possible problem
while viewing the "validation results" page with my Opera 6.05 browser.
Some of the monospace text in your "a href etc. etc." section, or other
material on the left side of the screen, bleeds over into the menu on
the
right. I don't see this problem in the MIE 6.0 or Mozilla 1.0 browsers,
perhaps because they display the monospace text in a smaller font size.
If
you wish, I can attach a screen shot so you can see what I'm talking
about.

Best regards,
Chuck Carey
Anaheim, CA, USA