Re: your new pages - possible problem with Opera

Charles W. Carey <cwcarey@earthlink.net> wrote:

>while viewing the "validation results" page with my Opera 6.05 browser.
>Some of the monospace text in your "a href etc. etc." section, or other
>material on the left side of the screen, bleeds over into the menu on
>the right. I don't see this problem in the MIE 6.0 or Mozilla 1.0

Which platform are you running Opera on? Can you give me a specific URL
that demonstrates the problem you describe?

--
I'm [less] than thrilled by the [VM situation]; all sides of it. I [think]
we need a [fork] in that area so that you guys would stop stepping on each