Re: The beta validator

elfin <elfin@lspace.org> wrote:

>Bit of feedback on the results though...
>
>It is currently a little harder to understand, I personally think the
>one liner : it has passed/failed (or whatever it is) was easier to see.
>I have to read more on the beta validator to find out !

Suggestions are very much welcome!

How can we improve the visibility of the "This Page Is Valid" banner
running across the top? Is it that it "drowns" in all the other page
elements in that area?

--
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue