Re: Beta: "Revalidate" doesn't work for files

From: B.J. Herbison <bj@herbison.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:45:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "B.J. Herbison" <bj@herbison.com>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, www-validator@w3.org
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>

Yes, realized that soon after I sent it -- for security reasons
browsers can't pre-fill file input fields.  The best that can be
done is a link to the Extended Interface to allow the user to
re-enter the file and select additional options.

                                                 B.J.

--
B.J. Herbison / bj@herbison.com /
http://www.herbison.com/herbison/bj.html