Re: Idea

From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@optimalco.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:15:43 -0700
To: Jan Eliasen <jan@eliasen.dk>
Cc: Validator List <www-validator@w3.org>

scripsit Jan Eliasen:

> It would be a nice feature if I could validate my homepage and all
> subpages to it. This way I don't have to enter each and everyone of my
> pages one at a time. I realise that one must be careful not all of a
> sudden to validate the whole Internet if links are folloed, but I thought
> that maybe only relative links could be followed and not absolute links?
> Just a thought.

WDG's validator [1] has a similar feature.  It follows only links to the
same or lower directory, and has an option to output only errors, so a
whole (small) site can be validated easily.

1. <http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/>

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul