XML Test corpus

From: Nick Kew <nick@fenris.webthing.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 00:31:06 -0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

I've been test-driving the XML test corpus from open-oasis.

However, this seems to have rather limited scope.  For example,
there is nothing in it that addresses Henri Sivonen's question
about Standalone docs.

More crucially, and of immediate concern, there are no Schema-based
test cases.  I really do need some realistic volume of test cases
with XML schema in order to determine whether the online validation
service is fit to claim to support schema based on Xerces'
implementation.

Any suggestions?

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.
.