Re: persistent QA problems with the W3C Validator

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:17:07 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, kynn@idyllmtn.com

kynn@idyllmtn.com wrote:

>Terje wrote:
>>May I assume that the Accessibility provisions in the HTML 4.01
>>Recommendation and the parts dealing specifically with HTML form
>>controls in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are sufficient
>>source material for that task? If we factor out any mistakes on my
>>part, of course. :-)
>
>Also, the WCAG Techniques documents, especially the one for HTML.

Ah, thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for.

BTW, Kynn, since we're on the subject, what's your going rate for
Accessibility consulting these days? :-)

--
I'm [less] than thrilled by the [VM situation]; all sides of it. I [think]
we need a [fork] in that area so that you guys would stop stepping on each