CSS Validator download

From: Ian Christie <ichristie@bmts.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:22:00 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
I wanted to download the CSS validator, but am lost as to which files to
download and how to download them. Also is it a program that run when ever
I like on a windows system or does it have to be on a web server?

Ian Christie

When the least they could do to you was everything,
then the most they could do to you suddenly held no terror.
         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)