Re: <script> and <noscript> in xhtml

From: François Battail <francois.battail@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:41:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> Take a look at section C.4 of http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

Yes the content was empty from this point of view...

> The validator does not complain about the noscript element, but you must
> not use character data in noscript element, the validator wants you to
> write something like

Yes it works with <p> but don't works with inline elements like <span>
which is little bit annoying in my case since if i cannot use javascript
to do some calculus i want to write that the information is not accurate
like this :

if javascript is on :

result: 150000000

if javascript is off :

result: 145000000 (as of july 28, 2002, 12am GMT)

Whatever is, thanks a lot for your quick answer.

Best regards,

--
François Battail