Suggestion

From: Iassen Hristov <ih.ad@databrokers.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:51:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Let me first start by saying that the validator is a great tool and I use a
lot.

It will be even better if when an error is detected, there could be a link
to the w3.org resource that describes the particulars for this tag. For
example in the case bellow

Line 16, column 22:

  <STYLE type="text/css">
                        ^

Error: element "STYLE" not allowed here; check which elements this element
may be contained within

it would be great if there was a link to the style element in the w3.org
documentation.

Sincerely,
	Iassen Hristov