Validator query

From: Richard Turner <melkor@supanet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:00:14 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when validating my page (uploaded), the only error I get is this:

Line 53, column 35:
  ...       <select name="menu" onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',thi ...
                                         ^
Error: there is no attribute "onChange" for this element (in this HTML version)

I use the onchange attribute in a <select> tag twice, and the error's only thrown for one of those instances.  Also, looking in the HTML 4.01 spec, onchange is a valid attribute for a <select> element.  Is this a validator bug or have I got something wrong?

Cheers,

Richard Turner

T. 01752 843272  M. 07736283618

Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning...