Re: Table HEIGHT attribute?

From: Serguei Trouchelle <stro@isd.dp.ua>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:32:54 +0200
To: "Michael D. Jensen" <michael@inshift.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org
Michael D. Jensen wrote:

> Right there with you. Why not? You can use a style attribute called height,
> as in:

> Give it a whirl. It might not be the complete solution, but it's a good one.
> I recommend using the Opera browser. They stick to the standards better than
> anyone on the planet.

I'm not sure about Opera. It still doesn't comply even with HTML 4.01, i.e. it
doesn't understand "<colgroup>". I don't know how you can talk about standards
in Opera, because old buggy IE5.0 is sticker to.

The best HTML understanding is still in Mozilla/Gecko.

--
Serguei Trouchelle
   http://www.isd.dp.ua/