Re: html editors

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:22:20 +0000 (GMT)
To: Damon Vaudrey <damon@citinews.net>
cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Damon Vaudrey wrote:

> Does this mean that all these editors are making the code incorrectly? As
> this is a little disturbing.

In a word, yes.  There are a lot of severely defective tools around.

> I might add however, that my site appears to view correctly wherever I have
> tested it

Your browser has error-correction.

So does mine, though it's almost certainly *different* error correction.
What I see is unlikely to be what you see.

I suggest a visit to <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/page/why.html>

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>