verbose options bug?

From: Marshall Roch <www-validator@exclupen.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:04:10 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I didn't know where to check to see if this has been mentioned before,
so I apologize if it's a repeat...

On the results page, if you turn on verbose results and then check a
bunch of the options but uncheck Verbose Output and revalidate, the page
that you get has links to the things that you checked, but they're not
there.

I checked Show Source, Outline, and Parse Tree and unchecked Verbose
Options and got this on the resulting page:

"Jump To: [Results] [Source Listing] [Parse Tree] [Outline]"

It's a normal output without the source, parse tree, or outline, so why
are those links there?  If this is the way it is supposed to work, I
would suggest making the "Turn off verbose results" a hyperlink like the
link to turn it on is (or make the link to turn it on a checkbox).  It's
confusing the way it is right now.

--
Marshall Roch