Color Contrast Suggestion

From: Michael Hamm // LookTwo <michaelh@looktwo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:43:07 -0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello,

I'm glad I found the XHTML Validation Service; very useful. I do, however,
have one complaint. On the page that alerts a user to an invalid document,
the message "This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!" appears on
reddish/purple background with a blue link ("XHTML 1.0"). The combination of
these two colors make it difficult to see clearly. Perhaps use a lighter
blue link for the error message?

Regards,

- Michael Hamm