Validation results page

From: Philip Metz <Philip.Metz@mbs.gov.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:40:33 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello.

I like your new validation results page (http://validator.w3.org/check). However, it doesn't display the filename. I validate my pages using your validator and print off this page as proof that the page is valid. But if it doesn't display the filename, I have to write it on the printout manually.

Also, the page source, outline and parse tree are not shown, even if requested. These options were very useful at times and if you could restore them it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your useful service.

Philip Metz