Re: /etc/w3c/validator.conf

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check

> The development version does require it.

I've downloaded hourly bundle, and successfully installed this version
under W2k (by the way, if somebody want a 'guide' to install it under
W2k/ActivePerl, I can suggest it). But anyway, it's strange to offer old
version via CVS. It may be confusing (just like for me).

> $CVSROOT/htdocs/config/check.cfg, which can be modified and installed into
> /etc/w3c/validator.conf.

I would never guess :)

--
Serguei Trouchelle