Re: The use of W3C Valid X/HTML images

Monica Brinkman <monica.brinkman@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I think transitional html pages with deprecated elements and
>attributes should not show the valid html image. w3c could create a
>different image for transitional.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Transitional DTD is a valid target for authoring and so merits a badge.
However, in future versions of (X)HTML the "Transitional" DTD will (or so
it appears) disappear and this issue will be made moot.

--
Interviewer: "In what language do you write your algorithms?"
    Abigail: English.