application/xhtml+xml

From: (wrong string) äper <christoph.paeper@tu-clausthal.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:55:26 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
It would be nice if the validator would also accept pages with the content
type "application/xhtml+xml" since it's RFCed for a while now.
In my case I generate two versions of every (static) page:
* a HTML version with .html file extension and delivered as text/html and
* XHTML with .xhtml and application/xhtml+xml.
Both should be valid, the latter well formed, too, but by now I can't
validate them online.

Christoph Päper