An idea

From: Alan Reed <ajreed@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:26:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I have just used the HTML validator to check all the pages (13) of
my new site, and alls well, eventually!!

As small changes will be made from time to time, and I wish to
continue to ensure that all the pages remain valid, it would be nice
if there were a way to submit a set of pages for validation in one
lump.  Perhaps by submitting a text file of local filenames (to be
the equivalent of the upload mode) or a set of urls.  Then for
continued site monitoring the user would prepare this list just once
and have an easy method to monitor the whole site.

Perhaps in this situation, the report produced would be brief either
showing 'valid' or xx errors for each page checked.  Then for those
pages that failed, an individual validation could be performed as
now to get the full report on its failings.

Unless of course I've missed how this could be done with the
present system?????

Regards,
Alan Reed